Tuesday, February 2, 2016

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES - Just off the Road

 One of our finds as the year ended was the beautiful Japanese Garden at the University of Washington in Seattle.  This place is inspiring in so many ways, and we're so blessed to have it nearby.

Our main reason for visiting was so that my photographer spouse could hone his eye as he chose from scenic shots all around.him  The good news for me is that they don't allow tripods in the garden, since the paths are relatively narrow and the tripod would create a tripping hazard.

Consequently, I observed him as he crouched, kneeled, sat, and otherwise contorted his body to get the shot.  Believe me, it was worth it.  He's turning into quite the plotographer, and I'm proud to carry his tripod anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment